Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fashion Best for Less

I am absolutely positively in love with MARSHALLS!
They have everything a girl could want for such a great price.
I never leave Marshalls empty handed.
I was feeling blue yesterday and decided to drop by Marshalls. Thank Goodness I did because I scored something on my wish list.

 Got this AMAZING Cognac Colored and Faux Fur Steve Madden Coat for $49.99 Fashion Steele!
 I have been wanting a cognac coat for the longest!



Got this lovely blush colored with silver embelishment purse at Marshalls for $29.99


Brand: Miztique

I really love the strap on this bag, 3 silver chains interlinked

Marshalls is fast becoming one of my favorite places to shop. Check out this and this amazing fur vest I got at Marshalls. They also have great housing knick knacks, check out my NYC apartment and how I decorated with things from Marshalls.

XOXO
Monroe


10 comments:

  1. Love that purse. Marshalls really is great for bargain shopping!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket and the bag are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your SM aviator jacket is amazing and what a deal!
    xoxo
    Catita
    PS:Come check out my blog giveaway!
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pieces which cost like nothing, that's what I love the most! Lucky you! ;o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is sick! And the purse is very cute. I love Marshall's too! Which one is your favorite location?

    New follower. Follow me at www.tiny-in-nyc.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have checked how did you decorated your flat with marshall's accessories - amazing! i regret that their pieces are not available in my country...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I love Marshalls too!!! I can never walk out empty handed either, love the jacket :)

    ivonnestacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree. I can always find something fab in that store. Great finds with the coat and bag.

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin