Sunday, July 17, 2011

hats off to you



(Felt Hat, Bowler Hat, Fedora)
Now that my hair is short again I need an assortment of hats to cover my knogging when the sun is beaming down on my scalp!
I went hat shopping also while I shopped last weekend.
I have big plans for these hats for the Fall and Winter as well.
I really became a hat girl after I got my hair cut last summer.
I think they are pretty cool. Check out my favorite vintage hat that I work to the fashion show at Parson's last Fall.

Which style do you like most?

xoxo
Monroe





12 comments:

  1. you make me want to expand my hat collection! lol


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa speaking of knoggin' I for sure have a plumb face & a HUGE knoggin'

    But you crack me up here---->>>> hats to cover my knogging when the sun is beaming down on my scalp! LAWD I remember those days.
    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the hat collections! i love to wear them in the fall. you made me want to start looking for some new additions :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hats. Looking forward to seeing them in future posts.

    Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of 'em but right now I want a bowler hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love number 3 the most xxx

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/amarivintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool hats I used to wear many they are a lifesaver. I think the third is a nice hybrid of the forts two. Though it looks like they serve well for different looks.

    Ciao,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love hats in most styles and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My love for hats have increased 10 fold since I found my Indiana Jonesish hat! Now looking for a vintage Parisean Top Hat!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin