Thursday, May 24, 2012

on the L.A.M.B.

these are my wishes and wants for the summer.

White Top: Top Shop Lurex Top
Stripe Band Fedora: Halogen
Watch: Michael Kors
Cuff Bracelet: ASOS
Sunnies: ASOS
the look is clean, non fussy, but unique. i have a favorite shoe brand...L.A.M.B.
they are seriously killing it at the moment. plus they are super comfortable, actually affordable and last forever.
i look forward to owning many more pair such as these and these already in my arsenal.
whats your favorite shoe brand???
xx
Monroe
Fashion Week * Google Friend * Facebook * Twitter * Tumblr * Bloglovin'* YouTube
Follow me on INSTAGRAM at monroesteele


4 comments:

  1. Diggin the color of that lipstick and the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watch, love the river island pants.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realllyyy want to get a mac lipstick! love the watch too its beautiful!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin