Saturday, June 23, 2012

you can't go wrong with a printed dress

this is one of my favorite dresses...and I don't wear it enough!
I got it a year or so ago from Loehmanns and I wore it to the Pretty Girls Rock Dresses event
at the Tracy Reese boutique. I had such a great time meeting other fashionable ladies there.
anywho...it was time to pull this oldie but a goodie out and take her for a spin.

   Shoes: L.A.M.B. Mya check them out HERE  in 2 tone black and grey
 Bag: Mizstique via Marshalls

how i love love love to the fourth power my new shoes. they are sooooo comfortable too. dont tell anyone but I got them at Nordstroms Rack for 1/2 their original price. Fashion STEELE! i love shoes and can honestly say...i will be wearing these at least once a week. the neutral color goes with everything. since i'm still in my "i love anything printed and tribal phase" this dress let me express myself a little. but i still want some authentic Kente shirts. damnit i wish i knew how to sew.
if you are on the hunt for unique printed dresses check out this one, this one and this one.

xx
Monroe
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele


12 comments:

  1. This is a really cute doses, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress love the colors

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are HAWT, the link isn't working to an actual shoe though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORJUSS! I love those shoes, totally my style! and your dress is just too cute.

    xoxo ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress. Very chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and summery!

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com
    @littleredbookxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty. I really like the curls you have been wearing lately, really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can we just focus on those shoes... GIRL YES! I love them!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you really cannot; that dress is beaut!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those heels! Have them in my endless.com shopping cart for forever (want the grey and black ones) Just waiting for the perfect price :)

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin