Tuesday, December 18, 2012

camouflage jeans

I love these jeans. I cannot tell a lie I wear them like twice a week. They were a pair of jeans I got when I did my True to Size Jeans Challenge. They are 7 jeans and the print is just awesome. if you follow me on instagram (@monroesteele) you may have seen me rocking these with my favorite wedge sneakers. They are the perfect fit and right on trend too.

Jacket: Thrifted from Beacons Closet | Sweater: AIKO via Loehmanns | Jeans: 7
Necklace: Light Years NC | Shoes: Zara
GET THE LOOK

Lately I've been crushing hard on camouflage looks...better yet...my inner tomboy has been coming out. I loved everything from the FRONTROW Collection which had a tomboy look to it. I've been rocking a lot of hoodies, sweatshirts, denim and wedge sneakers lately. It's a little out of the norm for me but its so darn comfortable. I also like how Rihanna is pulling off the tomboy look lately and am looking forward to seeing the pieces from her collaboration with River Island. I hear its chalk full of tomboy goodies!
 
 
xx
Monroe
 
Photography by Tiona D.


10 comments:

  1. Monroe I want those jeans girl. I have been looking for a good pair of camo pants and no luck. You look fab. Love the color combo in your look.


    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on these jeans are amazing! Love how you paired it with the red shoes.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I've been waiting for you to break out the white leather jacket. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, yes, yes... love this outfit and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously cute booties and I love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are amazing! I love the pop of color!

    -Shenaye

    http://www.chareeamor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling sweater and those shoes are really vibrant. Good choice. You've been turning it up lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do simple and chic so well. Love the look!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how subtle the camo print is on these! so subdued


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin