Saturday, January 12, 2013

not just a sweatshirt

this amazing top isn't just a sweatshirt...it also has sheer shoulders and a peplum hem. I squealed with delight when I came across it at Soi Boutique. it's my first peplum piece!
 

Top: bany c/o Soi Boutique | Jeans: Seven | Boots: Zara
GET THE LOOK


I like how the sheer on the sleeves kinda matches with the sheer parts in the jeans. hope everyone is having a great weekend! i just wrapped up another Thrift and the City Tour and although I try not to shop when guiding the tour..i ended up with some hot pieces...Chloe and Salvatore Ferragamo for less than $35 combined! I will show you what I scored soon! Check out my instagram for a sneak peek.

xx
Monroe

SHOP FASHION STEELE NYC


Photography by Tiona D.


12 comments:

  1. I would have to go with the fact that this is the best choice for your first peplum! Like this top is so amazing! I love the sheer part of this top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jeans! They are great!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely a great and unique piece!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so lovely and love the way you styled it!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how both pieces have subtle surprises. Love the leggings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm smitten with the sheer sweatshirt sleeves. Such a lovely sweatshirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jeans look super amazing on you! Love the sheer detail on the sleeve!

    http://theamateurescada.blogspot.com

    Tomilola

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your tours are going well. I really like the sheer half sleeves, makes it a very unique piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how unique this is... Im gonna have to look into Soi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those cutouts <3


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin