Saturday, January 26, 2013

t-shirt and jeans

on days like today...I want a no fuss look. here is a twist on the basic t-shirt and jeans. this top was a fashion STEELE from Loehmann's. It was on sale for a mere $12 and it's Rag & Bone! I paired it with my current favorite H&M distressed jeans and YSL pumps. Since it seems I wont be venturing out into the 16 degree weather I will be entertaining in the warmth of my apartment.
Top: Rag & Bone | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: YSL
GET THE LOOK

 
can't believe fashion week is right around the corner! i'm usually well prepared but I must admit I haven't picked out a single outfit lol. I have to get on my grind...this is definitely the calm before the storm.
 
 
xx
Monroe
 
Photography by Tiona D.


6 comments:

  1. Honestly there's nothing better than a t-shirt and jeans with a great shoe! Love the look!

    Editor & Chic
    @Stylekitty on IG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in NY too and it's been BRICK outside! Love this look, nothings better than jeans and a tee shirt. Your posts always remind me to go shop at Loehmanns!! Cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good t-shirt and jeans look. Love this look.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you work the hell outta some red lipstick! love it girl

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin